I’m Too Fond of My Fur! by Elisabetta Dami is a marvellous mystery/fantasy fiction book that stands out from the many books in the Geronimo Stilton series. I believe this book is a mystery/fantasy because you don’t know when the story is going to unexpectedly turn for the worse or better. I also believe it is fantasy because there are made-up cities and places, such as New Mouse City, where he lives. In these stories, there are also mermaids, yetis, and dragons, which are all examples of things that you might find in a fantasy story.

In this story, Geronimo gets a call from his good friend Professor von Volt saying that his life is in danger, and Geronimo has to get his secret diary, which is at his house. Von Volt also said that he was in his secret lair in the Himalayas. After he heard that he knew what he must do, off he went to the Himalayas. When von Volt called, he also said something about a YETI, but Stilton didn’t know what to do about that because the phone was dying out. Maybe he just misheard.

What will happen next?

This is my article

My Book